5 Reasons Why ((Programming Windows > programming mbed ? 0 : 1) == 1) = ?
- 1 Running bad code on windows = errorRunning bad code on mbed = fire
- 2 I can program windows offline
- 3 I can sleep a thread on windows without watching my processor glow bright-red
- 4 I can lazy-mode program and just fix-hit compile until it actually finally compiles...
- 5 TBD
- 1 I can skip 40821 lines of resource management BS by using junk like '0x00215492 = true'
- 2 The community responds with more than 'My company does not support questions not covered in the support forums...'
- 3 Windows cannot operate a potato gun.
- 4 I don't have time to get a cup of coffee in-between compiling
- 5 I can't program windows to catch on fire :/
2 comments on 5 Reasons Why ((Programming Windows > programming mbed ? 0 : 1) == 1) = ?:
Please log in to post comments.