Simple Webserver example for wiznet W5500 (SPI Ethernet chip) mbed OS 5 - HTTP 1.1 and multi-threaded
Fork of http-webserver-example by
This application demonstrates how to run an HTTP server on an mbed OS 5 device & WIZnet W5500 Ethernet components.
Request parsing is done through [nodejs/http-parser](https://github.com/nodejs/http-parser).
- Open ``mbed_app.json`` and change the `network-interface` option to your connectivity method ([more info](https://github.com/ARMmbed/easy-connect)).
- Build the project in the online compiler or using mbed CLI.
- Flash the project to your development board.
- Attach a serial monitor to your board to see the debug messages.
- NUCLEO_F411RE with W5500 Ethernet shield.
- For W5500, you need the following libraries.
But every networking stack that supports the [mbed OS 5 NetworkInterface API](https://docs.mbed.com/docs/mbed-os-api-reference/en/latest/APIs/communication/network_sockets/) should work.