Expansion SW library to control a bipolar stepper motor using X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 expansion board based on L6208.
Dependents: HelloWorld_IHM05A1 TAU_ROTATING_PLATFORM_IHM05A1 Amaldi_13_Exercise_IHM05A1 Amaldi_13_Exercise_IHM05A1motore ... more
Fork of X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 by
Motor Control Library
Library to handle the X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 Motor Control Expansion Board based on the L6208 component.
It features the:
- Read and write of device parameters
- Configuration of GPIOs and IRQs (for enabling, direction, current decay and microstepping)
- Control of position, speed, acceleration and deceleration
- Command locking until the device completes movement
- Handling of overcurrent and thermal alarms (flag interrupt handling)
The API allows to easily:
- perform various positioning, moves and stops
- get/set or monitor the motor positions
- set home position and mark another position
- get/set minimum and maximum speed
- get current speed
- get/set acceleration and deceleration
- get/set the step mode (up to 1/16)
Compatible platforms have been tested with the configurations provided by the HelloWorld_IHM05A1 example.
Files at revision 6:c73faac7197f