This program demonstrates the use of MAX32630HSP3 board with the MAX30205 sensor which provides accurate clinical body temperature with an accuracy of 0.1°C (37°C to 39°C).
Run the Code
- Import it into the mbed online compiler.
- Compile the program.
- It will automatically download the .bin file.
- Drag-drop or copy-paste the .bin file to the programmer drive. (PICO DAPLINK).
- Open a serial terminal (Putty, Tera Term, etc.)
- Find the COM port that the device is connected to and set that COM port in the terminal. Adjust the baudrate to 9600.
- Press the reset button on the microcontroller board.
- You should now see the temperature values on the terminal with 0.5-second intervals.