Affordable and flexible platform to ease prototyping using a STM32F303K8T6 microcontroller.
Table of Contents
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.
The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.
- STM32F303K8T6 in LQFP32 package
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU
- 72 MHz max CPU frequency
- VDD from 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- 64 KB Flash
- 16 KB SRAM
- Timers Advanced Control (1)
- Timers General Purpose (5)
- Basic Timers (2)
- SPI/I2S (1)
- I2C (1)
- USART (2)
- CAN (1)
- 12-bit ADC (2), 9 channels
- 12-bit DAC (2), 3 channels
- GPIO (25) with external interrupt capability
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source (3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
- Power management access point
- User LED (LD3)
- One push buttons: RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage (USB Disk drive) for drag'n'drop programming
- Debug port
You can find more details on the available pins and labels in the following files (link to the latest mbed-dev library version):
Nucleo ST-LINK/V2 driver installation and firmware upgrade
For more information, please refer to:
The following section describes known limitations of the platform. Note that general issues are tracked into the mbed repository available on GitHub.
This platform does not present any limitation.
Tips and Tricks¶
Find more information in ST WIKI pages.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
|STM32F303K8 com serial port led not turn to green stm32f3o3k8||0||02 Apr 2018 by|
|f303k8, Serial bug/problem serial2 PB_3/PB_4||2||30 Jun 2017 by|
|f303k8, interrupt, Interrupt priority, Nucleo, Ticker Ticker and external interrupt||0||30 Apr 2017 by|
8 months, 1 week ago
5 months, 2 weeks ago