The 32L0538DISCOVERY board helps you to discover the ultra-low-power microcontrollers of the STM32 L0 series.
Table of Contents
This board offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly and develop applications easily.
Based on an STM32L053C8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, linear touch sensor, touch keys, IDD current measurement, 2.04” E-paper display, NFC connector for PLUG-CR95HF-B board, LEDs, pushbuttons and a USB mini-B connector.
- STM32L053C8T6 in LQFP48 package
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M0+ with MPU
- 32 MHz max CPU frequency
- VDD from 1.65V to 3.6 V
- 64 KB Flash
- 8 KB SRAM
- GPIO (xx) with external interrupt capability
- 12/16-bit ADC with 16 channels
- 12-bit DAC (1)
- USART (2)
- UART (1)
- Timer (5)
- I2C (2)
- SPI (2)
- USB 2.0 full-speed
- LCD driver
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source (5 V)
- Power management access point
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green) and LD4 (orange)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage (USB Disk drive) for drag'n'drop programming
- Debug port
You can find more details on the available pins and labels in the PeripheralPins.c and PinNames.h files.
These files can be found in:
- ARMmbed/mbed-os repository on GitHub (up-to-date version, used with mbed CLI commands)
- mbed-dev library in developer.mbed.org (source files of the mbed library used on mbed compiler IDE)
Nucleo ST-LINK/V2-1 driver installation and firmware upgrade
Virtual Com Port configuration
By default the Virtual Com Port is not enabled. To enable it, you need to close SB2 and SB3 and open SB14 and SB15 solder bridges.
For more information, please refer to:
The following section describes known limitations of the platform. Note that general issues are tracked into the mbed repository available on GitHub.
Note: DISCO-L053C8 platform doesn't support RTOS due to its flash size. Please do not import mbed-rtos library into your project.
Tips and Tricks¶
Find more information in ST WIKI pages.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
11 months, 2 weeks ago
3 years, 2 months ago