The STM32F334 discovery kit helps you to discover the digital power features of the STM32F334 and to develop your applications easily.
Table of Contents
This board is based on an STM32F334C8T6. It includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, high brightness LED dimming with buck converter, buck/boost converter, LEDs and pushbuttons.
To support quick evaluation and development, a large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available at www.st.com/stm32f3-discovery.
- STM32F334C8T6 in LQFP48 package
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M4 with FPU
- 72 MHz max CPU frequency
- VDD from 2.0V to 3.6 V
- 64 KB Flash
- 16 KB SRAM
- GPIOs (37) with external interrupt capability
- 12-bit ADCs with 15 channels (2)
- 12-bit DAC channels (3)
- USARTs (3)
- I2C (1)
- SPI (1)
- High-resolution Timer (1)
- Other Timers (8)
- Watchdog Timers (2)
- Ultra-fast Analog Comparators (3)
- Operational Amplifiers (1)
- CAN interface 2.0 B Active (1)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source (5 V)
- Power management access point
- High brightness LED dimming with buck converter
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange), LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue).
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage (USB Disk drive) for drag'n'drop programming
- Debug port
You can find more details on the available pins and labels in the PeripheralPins.c and PinNames.h files.
These files can be found in:
- ARMmbed/mbed-os repository on GitHub (up-to-date version, used with mbed CLI commands)
- mbed-dev library in developer.mbed.org (source files of the mbed library used on mbed compiler IDE)
Nucleo ST-LINK/V2-1 driver installation and firmware upgrade
Virtual Com Port configuration
By default the Virtual Com Port is not enabled. To enable it, you need to close SB14 and SB16 solder bridges.
For more information, please refer to:
The following section describes known limitations of the platform. Note that general issues are tracked into the mbed repository available on GitHub.
This platform does not present any limitation.
Tips and Tricks¶
Find more information in ST WIKI pages.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
1 year, 10 months ago