LPC800-MAX from NXP is an mbed enabled platform which combines the advantages of the mbed ecosystem and Arduino form factor.
- Stardard Arduino Outline and Footprint
- a large number of component shields available
- Standard mbed DIP pads (optionally populated)
- drop into existing designs and application boards
- 40-pin 0.1" pitch DIP package, 54x26mm
- mbed HDK & SDK enabled
- Drag-n-drop programming
- USB Serial Port
- online development tools
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- lots of published libraries, projects
- NXP LPC812 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0+ Core
- 30MHz, 16KB Flash, 4KB RAM
- 3xUSART, 2xSPI, 1xComparator, 1xI2C
latest firmware (version 0203, 01-July-2014) is available
The latest firmware version for the LPC800-MAX is: 0203. To check your firmware version, open the MBED.HTM file on your mbed Microcontroller.
For the firmware update, please follow steps of "Firmware LPC800 MAX" page.
You need to log in to post a discussion
Start new topic
|Using LPC800-MAX for external programer||0||
28 Aug 2014
3 years, 3 months ago