LPC800-MAX from NXP is an mbed enabled platform which combines the advantages of the mbed ecosystem and Arduino form factor.
- Stardard Arduino Outline and Footprint
- a large number of component shields available
- Standard mbed DIP pads (optionally populated)
- drop into existing designs and application boards
- 40-pin 0.1" pitch DIP package, 54x26mm
- mbed HDK & SDK enabled
- Drag-n-drop programming
- USB Serial Port
- online development tools
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- lots of published libraries, projects
- NXP LPC812 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0+ Core
- 30MHz, 16KB Flash, 4KB RAM
- 3xUSART, 2xSPI, 1xComparator, 1xI2C
latest firmware (version 0203, 01-July-2014) is available
The latest firmware version for the LPC800-MAX is: 0203. To check your firmware version, open the MBED.HTM file on your mbed Microcontroller.
For the firmware update, please follow steps of "Firmware LPC800 MAX" page.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
|Using LPC800-MAX for external programer||0||28 Aug 2014 by|
1 year, 7 months ago