Firmware update required
Please make sure you have updated your LPCXpresso to the latest firmware to enable the mbed flash disk interface
The LPC4337 LPCXpresso™ board with NXP's LPC4337 Cortex-M4 microcontroller is designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with your project. LPCXpresso is a low-cost development platform available from NXP supporting NXP's ARM-based microcontrollers. LPCXpresso is an end-to-end solution enabling embedded engineers to develop their applications from initial evaluation to final production.
- NXP LPC4337 MCU
- ARM® Cortex™-M4 Core
- 204MHz, 136KB RAM, 1MB FLASH
- USB Device, 2xSPI, 2xI2C , 4xUART, 7xADC, GPIO
- Arduino form-factor
- Leveraging the standard
- Compatible with a wide range of commercially available shields
- Built-in USB drag 'n' drop FLASH programmer
- mbed.org Developer Website
- Online Compiler
- High level C/C++ SDK
- Active developer community
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.