LPC55S6x Arm Cortex-M33 v8-M based Microcontroller, PSA Certified Level 1
HANI IoT board, developed by RELOC for Arrow Electronics, is a ready-to-use Internet of Things (IoT) hardware and software platform that enables users to get their IoT applications up and running quickly.
Based on NXP LPC55S69 single-core Cortex-M33 MCU, the board provides an extensive set of environmental sensors (temperature, pressure, light, accelerometer, gyroscope) that can be used as building blocks for the IoT application.
A secure memory, USB connectors and wireless BLE interface provide additional functions for a robust IoT kit.
- ARM Cortex-M33 single-core v8-M MCU with 640KB Flash and 320 KB SRAM memory (NXP LPC55S69)
- 32 Mbit secure Flash Serial with SPI interface (Winbond W74M32)
- Bluetooth Low Energy and IEEE 802.15.4 connectivity based on the Kinetis KW41Z SoC (Rigado R41Z (NXP KW41Z))
- OnBoard Sensors:
- Pressure Sensor 2.5V, 20/110kPa (NXP FXPQ3115B)
- Temperature Sensor ±0.4°C (ADI TMP06)
- 3-axis, digital-output, low g MEMS accelerometer (ADI ADXL343)
- 3-Axis Digital Angular Rate Gyroscope (NXP FXAS21002)
- Highly efficient photometric sensor with an integrated 14-bit ADC (ADI ADUX1020)
- On-Board programmer based on NXP LPC4322
- USB Host / Device micro-USB connector providing access to the native peripherals
- USB Debug micro-USB connector providing access to programming and debug of LPC55S69 or KW41Z
The pinout diagrams below show the Arduino headers signals.
Getting Started with Mbed¶
Firmware update required!
Please make sure you have updated your HANI IoT board to the latest firmware to enable the Mbed flash disk interface
- Connect your HANI IoT board to a PC
Use the USB "J16" connector to connect your Mbed to a PC. The status light will come on, indicating it has power. After a few seconds of activity, the PC will recognize the Mbed Microcontroller as a standard USB drive.
- Click the PRODINFO.HTM link to get logged in
Go to the new USB Drive, and click PRODINFO.HTM to open it in a web browser. This will give you access to the website, tools, libraries and documentation.
If you do not have an Mbed account, choose "Signup", and create your Mbed Account. Otherwise, log in with your normal username and password.
You need to log in to post a discussion