Delta DFCM-NNN40 (EOL)
Delta DFCM-NNN40-EVB provides prototype board for ARM Cortex-M0, BLE and Wi-Fi function. The developed platform supports ARM mbed toolchain and Arduino form factor.
The Delta DFCM-NNN40-EVB is a development board with combo module which combines with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Wi-Fi technology designs. BLE use Nordic nRF51822 SoC and Atmel SmartConnect Wi-Fi solution, which contains Bluetooth Low Energy-compliant 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio and ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor; Additionally, Delta DFCM-NNN40 kit has Wi-Fi solution with ultra-low power IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. It is a highly integrated platform to implement application when Wi-Fi and/or BLE connection is considered. Delta DFCM-NNN40-EVB also provides rapidly developed platform. The hands-on application can be generated from mbed online IDE and use USB drag-and-drop method to load application to Delta DFCM-NNN40. Besides, NNN40-EVB has mounted temperature/humidity sensor (PN: HTS221), the library and example application is available in mbed. The BLE and Wi-Fi API are also enabled in mbed SDK. Besides, the HDK support USB CMSIS-DAP, CDC, MSC (for DnD) function. The module could be controlled more quickly with the above feature.
Delta DFCM-NNN40-EVB has pin out for SPI, I2C, UART, ADC and GPIO pin. It is included the specific pin out such as RF switch (switch radio antenna to Wi-Fi or BLE) PIN and SWD PIN. The detail is described in the mbed Delta DFCM-NNN40 getting started.
Note that following pinout image only refer to EVB Ver.03 which is the MP version of this platform
- Delta DFCM-NNN40 WiFi-BLE MCU combo module
- NORDICSemi nRF51822 with ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- 32MHz embedded crystal, 256KB flash memory, 32KB SRAM
- 2xSPI, I2Cx2, USART, ADC, GPIOs
- LGA42 pin package
- Built in RF switch for BLE and WLAN using a single antenna
- Wi-Fi solution IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (1x1)
- Supports IEEE 802.11 WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security
- mbed socket API compatible.
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth 4.1 specification compliant
- Maximum UART baud rate up to 1 Mbps
- AES HW encryption
- Delta DFCM-NNN40 HDK
- USB drag and drop programming
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging
- Accepts power through USB or external source
- Pin header for current measurement
E-mail to IOT.MODULE@deltaww.com
- MBED Delta DFCM-NNN40 getting started Delta DFCM-NNN40 User Guide
- Delta DFCM-NNN40 WIFI SDK document Delta DFCM-NNN40 WiFi SDK Document
- Platform EVB Ver.03 schematic
- APP user guide for read temperature and humidity sensor data
- BLE and WIFI command line interface (CLI)
- For using Soft AP mode with DHCP server, user must DnD SoftAP_FW_update.hex to DELTA folder to update internal flash (only need to perform once)
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
|DFCM-NNN40, SSL, TLS, wifi What's up with SSL/TLS||1||
21 Sep 2016