Delta DFBM-NQ62X Development Platform is CE, FCC, TELEC and Bluetooth EPL logo approved in which, it is used for Bluetooth Smart, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary radio and NFC tag development based on NORDICSemi nRF52832 ARM Cortex-M4F SoC with ARM mBedOS5.X. This board is also compatible with nRF52-DK with low power regulator setup
The Delta DFBM-NQ620-EVB contains a mbed compatible HDK mother board and a daughter board mounted with CE/FCC/TELEC and Bluetooth EPL certified BLE module. The mother board is designed to compatible with I2S, Arduino Uno Revision 3 standard so various 3rd-party audio, sensing, control capability shields can interface with BLE with NFC Tag module for rapid prototyping BLE applications.
The module is based NORDICSemi nRF52832 SoC therefore it supports the standard Nordic Software Development local compiler using Keil, IAR and GCC as well as ARM mbed online compiler for embedded standalone application development. The module also supports Delta defined BLE CLI (Command Line Interface) which allow external host MCU to control and set BLE communication through UART. The CLI running on the module handles all the BLE protocol tasks ends up the application is left to be implemented on external host MCU with minimal development overhead.
- Delta DFBM-NQ620 BLE module daughter board
- NORDICSemi nRF52832 with ARM® Cortex®-M4F processor
- 32MHz embedded crystal, 32.768KHz embedded RTC
- 512KB flash memory, 64KB SRAM,
- Addtional 512KB SPI flash for application data storage
- On board chip antennae for BLE and NFC tag
- CE/FCC/TELEC and BLUETOOTH EPL certified
- Delta DFBM-NQ620 mother board
- USB drag and drop programming
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging
- Accepts power through USB or external source (7V-12V)
- Pin header for current measurement
This CLI (Command Line Interface) is based mbed-os. Both NNN50 and NQ620 are supported.
E-mail to IOT.MODULE@deltaww.com
- HDK mother board schematics
- Daughter board schematics
- Windows Serial Configuration
- Platform User Guide
- ARM mBed Bluetooth LE Getting Start Page https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Bluetooth-Low-Energy/wiki/Getting-Started-with-BLE-on-mbed
- Use Cases https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Delta/wiki/UseCases