Table of Contents
Mbed OS 2 and Mbed OS 5
This is the handbook for Mbed OS 2. If you’re working with Mbed OS 5, please see the new handbook.
The latest firmware version for the LPCXpresso824-MAX is: 0221 as beta release. To check your firmware version, open the MBED.HTM file on your mbed Microcontroller.
These instructions explain how to upgrade your firmware.
1. Save the latest firmware using the USB bootloader¶
While holding down the reset button, plug the LPCXpresso824-MAX board over USB
When the LPCXpresso824-MAX is plugged in this way, it will appear as a disk called CRP DISABLD.
Just delete the file called firmware.bin and simply copy the update file onto
The latest mbed interface upgrade file for the LPCXpresso824-MAX is :
2. Power cycle the board to update the firmware¶
After you have copied on the file onto the LPCXpresso824-MAX, simply unplug it, and plug it back in again, and the the USB disk will appear and an mbed disk.
rev 0221 (beta release) [ ... ]
- Corrected board_id
- Fixed problem in HID (CMSIS-DAP debugging now works)
rev 0211 (beta release) [ ... ]
- Update disk format and emulation for Mac Yosemite
- CDC and HID endpoints don't disconnect when programming via MSC drag 'n drop
- Only erase sectors in target flash that are needed for the new program
- New details text file for information about the version and build
rev 0203 [ ... ]
- USBDevice stack patches for composite (CDC / MSC) race condition
- Windows 8.1 support
- UART serialization patch
- Semihosting not enabled by default
- Initial release
- Added CMSIS-DAP support