ST
A world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, both today and in the future.

pelion-example-disco-iot01 fails

10 Dec 2018

I run pelion-example-disco-iot01 on a DISCO_L475VG_IOT01A board.

The example fails with following message :

lfs error:494: Corrupted dir pair at 0 1

lfs error:2212: Invalid superblock at 0 1

Starting Simple Pelion Device Management Client example

Connecting to the network using Wifi...

Connected to the network successfully. IP address: 192.168.43.45

mbed assertation failed: block < lfs->cfg->block_count, file: ./mbed-os/features/storage/filesystem/littlefs/littlefs/lfs.c, li␀V

Any idea why FileSystem produces error ? For some reason I do not get the code line in the log ...

At the end it does not connect to cloud and nothing happens.

11 Dec 2018

I was able to make the file storage issue by reformatting looking at the application code. One should update the documentation to tell the user to press the button on first startup...

10 Jan 2019

many thx for this little but important info! pressing the reset button by starting it, helps and it works now!

17 Jan 2019

Is there some sequence that is required when you press the reset button? I'm still getting an file system error when I push the reset button?

<Llfs error:493: Corrupted dir pair at 0 1

lfs error:2212: Invalid superblock at 0 1

Starting Simple Pelion Device Management Client example

Connecting to the network using Wifi...

Connected to the network successfully. IP address: 192.168.43.45

mbed assertation failed: block < lfs->cfg->block_count, file: /extras/mbed-os.lib/features/storage/filesystem/littlefs/littlefs ÌY¥

05 Feb 2019

I am having the same issue. I am using the flash memory and don't have an sd card. Are there any changes that need to be done in the code?