We're hiring...

23 Aug 2011

Hi mbed-ers,

Just thought I'd mention we're hiring again, in case you know anyone we should know about who could fit!

Our first 18 months live have been pretty hectic, and a lot of our time has been spent working hard to stand still as we've been growing, but it has been going great and I think we've got it all under control now! So it is again time to start pushing the limits, and all your support means we're in a position to be able to grow the team to help us do this :)

First up, Emilio has just joined us to work full time on the mbed libraries; this focus should bring great results, and we'll do a proper introduction soon once the dust has settled.

Next up, we're looking for someone who can lead what is generally called "technical marketing"; everything from how to introduce mbed to the world and reach all the different markets and users that can benefit from what we are doing, to engaging with key partners and the mbed developer community to work out how to make mbed the most productive microcontroller developer ecosystem for all our developers. Simple really. For the full spec, take a look at:

There is also a new internship opportunity for 6-12 months, for working on embedded programming projects.

If you know anyone who could fit the bill, it'd be great if you could pass on this link:

Thanks!

Simon

Note: We're based in Cambridge, UK, and we want people physically in the team, so sorry but I'll have to turn down any remote working requests :)