Invitation to contribute a book chapter

09 Jul 2018

Dear All,

I am Dr. Firouzi, an Editor of Springer. Currently we are editing a book on AI-driven IoT. One of the chapters is dedicated to Embedded System (Connected Devices):

Page limit: 30-50 printed pages Beside the fundamental topics (e.g., GPIO/ADC/DAC/Serial communication protocols/Flash/SD CARD), to be more suitable with applications of IoT, we address: Low power modes RF communications in particular BLE and 3G and Sub 1 GHz with examples IoT protocols: in particular CoAP & MQTT with example User management (e.g., like those smart locks that several users can connect and control it remotely such as August lock) Security topics and libraries with example Dev Board: STM32 Nucleo Board Programming Language: Mbed Fog/Edge board: RPI Organization: briefly cover ARM Architecture, and then fundamental topics in first 10-20 pages. Next dive into IoT topics (low power, RF communication, IoT protocols, and security topics) in next 30 pages. Note: I might be able to assign 10-20 more pages in the appendix to teach schematic/pcb design of a simple ARM M3 board

If you are interested in writing the chapter, please drop me a line (including your email address). Thank you

Best regards,

Farshad