Compiling Dot-AT-Firmware

18 May 2017

Hi, Is anyone else having problems compiling the Dot-AT-Firmware for Multitech's mDot? I imported the libmDot library so I should be good. But I keep getting these errors. I can't find the objects...so wondering if this firmware isn't compatible with my mDot? Is there a easy solution to this?

Thanks

/media/uploads/dsimonelli/capture.png

03 Jul 2017

Did you solve this Dean? I'm having the same issues and I'm sure I have the correct dependency lib versions.

14 Aug 2017

Hello Guys,

I have the same issue, and i tried with the 2 differents library from libmdot only the satbel one gets to the final link. Where there is this multiple definition error occuring

If you have some news keep me posted

Thanks

30 Aug 2017

You need to make sure your mbed-os version is the same one mentioned in the libmdot commit message.

1. Click on libmdot.
  2. Click on revisions.
  3. Inspect the mbed-os version mentioned in the bold commit message.
  4. Click on mbed-os.
  5. Click on revisions.
  6. Switch to the specific version mentioned in 3.
22 Sep 2017

Jan Jongboom wrote:

You need to make sure your mbed-os version is the same one mentioned in the libmdot commit message.

1. Click on libmdot.
  2. Click on revisions.
  4. Click on mbed-os.
  5. Click on revisions.

following these steps, the project compiled and was able to automatically download the bin file. But the problem is that it shows no output. You can't even type anything. Any suggestions?

Anyway, thank you Jan Jongboom.

17 Apr 2018

Jethro Domingo wrote:

Jan Jongboom wrote:

1. Click on libmdot.
  2. Click on revisions.
  4. Click on mbed-os.
  5. Click on revisions.

following these steps, the project compiled and was able to automatically download the bin file. But the problem is that it shows no output. You can't even type anything. Any suggestions?

Anyway, thank you Jan Jongboom.

Having the same problem...any solution?