Library Beta.

26 Aug 2012

Hello Forum,

Anyone know were can I get the beta versions of the libraries as the link http://mbed.org/projects/libraries-testing/svn/beta does not seems to be working...

I am looking forward in incrementing the speed of the ADC converter to sample music at 44Khz

I read that simon ford manage to make it up to almost 25 Khz conversion with the ADC.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT:

I as have seen in difference post of the forums they are already in v36 of the beta is that true?

26 Aug 2012

Library info can be found here. The current version is 43. You can update your lib to the latest one by clicking on the mbed lib in your project file. Version info shows up in right hand window and you get an update option.

26 Aug 2012

Thank you very much! seems that i am already working with the latest revision then.. still can get enough speed from the ADC.

Will keep on investigating!

Thanks for your help!

26 Aug 2012
26 Aug 2012

I will check that! thanks a lot!

btw that program test, use their own adc library, that is set up to convert at a fastest time correct?

27 Aug 2012

Well it looks to be set for 150kHz, you can change it by setting sample rate definition on top of the main.cpp file to something else. But I havent studied it, just remembered it existed :)