mbed offline December 31 2009?

01 Jan 2010

I was working away yesterday until around 2PM West Coast US time (Midnight London TIme?) and was was suddenly unable to connect, compile

or even see the mbed home site?  Any ideas as to what happened?  Kinda made me wish for an offline compile capability (yeah, I know

that's a hot topic).

01 Jan 2010

Me two mate!

was pretty gutted as I finally had a couple of hours peace to get some work done!

Has anyone tried to use LPCXpresso with the Mbed's? It supports the LPC1768's!

Mike.

01 Jan 2010

Same here...

01 Jan 2010

Hi,

We had a network outage during the night of 31 Dec/1 Jan, caused by hardware failure. Sorry about that. The problem was rectified at approximately 1450 GMT.

We plan to take steps to reduce the likelyhood of this kind of outage happening again. I'll provide more details of what we're going to do about it as and when I can.

Dan

01 Jan 2010
Dan Ros wrote:

Hi,

We had a network outage during the night of 31 Dec/1 Jan, caused by hardware failure. Sorry about that. The problem was rectified at approximately 1450 GMT.

We plan to take steps to reduce the likelyhood of this kind of outage happening again. I'll provide more details of what we're going to do about it as and when I can.

Dan

No problem matey... was only p*ssed off because after a week off work I finaly had a couple of hours free to do some work while the kids & wife were out of the house, for some reason they seem to think that time spent programming is not actual work!

Mike.

01 Jan 2010

I understand that the gnu C compiler will work with mbed, but I need a neewbie howto or some kind of instructions on how to get it to work.( I am using Debian linux, and also have a mac.)

Sorry, if this is getting under the developers skin, but I hope someone can help us get this to work.

Thanks again for a great forum.