mbed.lib and keil

11 Feb 2011

It works now, i just had to specify the EthernetNetIf.ar file in the linker. It contains all the .o files, and hence the error.

17 Apr 2011

Hi! I am try compile example NetServices_HelloWorld (http://mbed.org/cookbook/NetServices) but the compiler says:

Quote:

.\build\project1.axf: Error: L6647E: The virtual function elimination information for .text(net.o) incorrectly indicates that section .constdataZTV13EthernetNetIf(ethernetnetif.o), offset 40 is a relocation (to a virtual function or RTTI), but there is no relocation at that offset.

How to solve this problem?

"Keil mbed Hello World Project" compiled without problem.

01 Jun 2011

I wonder could you clarify exactly how you did this ? I think getting the EtherNetIf.ar file recognised is my issue too.

K

Shobhit Kukreti wrote:

It works now, i just had to specify the EthernetNetIf.ar file in the linker. It contains all the .o files, and hence the error.

04 Aug 2011

Hello folks, I'm using mbed LPC1768 prototyping board. Nowadays I'm trying to compile my mbed programs with uVision 4.21, working on a 20x4LCD example. I've successfully compiled my program with online mbeed compiler but when I'm trying to compile my program at uVision 4.21, it throws 3 errors like;

.\build\deneme.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol TextLCD::locate(int, int) (referred from main.o).
.\build\deneme.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol TextLCD::TextLCD(PinName, PinName, PinName, PinName, PinName, PinName, TextLCD::LCDType) (referred from main.o).
.\build\deneme.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol vtable for TextLCD (referred from main.o).

At the beggining, I've downloaded apnt207.zip file and read apnt207.pdf from begginning to the end. I've applied all instructions step by step, so I don't think that I've made a mistake when I was configuring mbed settings. I've also included TextLCD.h library in my program but nothing changed. What sould posibbly gives this errors? Am I doing mistakes when I'm adding libraries?

My Code :

#include "mbed.h"
#include "TextLCD.h" 
Timer timer;
DigitalOut led(LED1);
long int begin, end,end1,end2,end3,end4,end5,times;
TextLCD lcd(p16, p15, p20, p19, p18, p17,TextLCD::LCD20x4);
int main() 
{
    timer.start();
    begin = timer.read_us();
    led = !led;