Welcome to the mbed forum for japanese speakers!

26 Jul 2011

It's about time we created some forums for people who wish to have discussions in other languages apart from English. This is the first one.

お楽しみください!

26 Jul 2011

According to google translate it means: Please enjoy! In my native tongue (dutch): Veel Plezier!

With using japanese (or any other language) most people will need to translate the discussion first: We might miss some interesting stuff. :-)

26 Jul 2011

That's true, but I think unavoidable for now. I expect that for many mbed users having a proper discussion in English is difficult/impossible.

I will look at perhaps setting the page language so browsers such as Chrome will automatically prompt to translate the page.

26 Jul 2011

Hi Dan, It's great for us! Thank you very much. ありがとうございます!

08 Mar 2016

Dan Ros wrote:

That's true, but I think unavoidable for now. I expect that for many mbed users having a proper discussion in English is difficult/impossible.

I will look at perhaps setting the page language so browsers such as Chrome will automatically prompt to translate the page.

08 Mar 2016

Dan Ros wrote:

08 Mar 2016

私はこのフォーラムでは、すべての後に、少なくとも英語、日本語、フランス語、ドイツ語、中国語、ロシア語でこれらの国の多くの人々をカバーすべきだと思います。

18 Sep 2016

can i join here?

こんにちは。 はじめまして。 私は トゥル です。フィリピン から まいりました。 どうぞ 宜しくお願いいたします。

:)