copy cut and paste

27 Nov 2010

how do I copy from the libraries, cut and paste int to the active or new active program?

28 Nov 2010

Made the changes as suggested in  fqa. can copy from library but can't paste to program area on compiler page.

29 Nov 2010

From another post.

Hi Martin,

I think you are refering to copying from the API documents, in to a file editor window. If so, you should be able to use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V to copy and paste the code segments in to the editor.

Another thing to look at may be the settings for Internet Explorer; it does have some options to disable clipboard access from web appliactions, so if that is set, then copy-paste wont work. See the following FAQ:

Hope that gets you going. If not, perhaps try a different browser to check it is a behaviour of IE rather than a workflow that isn't clear.

Simon

07 Jan 2011
user Martin Potts wrote:

From another post.

Hi Martin,

I think you are refering to copying from the API documents, in to a file editor window. If so, you should be able to use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V to copy and paste the code segments in to the editor.

Another thing to look at may be the settings for Internet Explorer; it does have some options to disable clipboard access from web appliactions, so if that is set, then copy-paste wont work. See the following FAQ:

Hope that gets you going. If not, perhaps try a different browser to check it is a behaviour of IE rather than a workflow that isn't clear.

Simon

07 Jan 2011

Simon,

Can you add Copy & Paste buttons to the tool bar?

Cheers

Paul