Just trying to get the compiler started!

03 Dec 2011

Hi,

I've plugged the mbed in, double-clicked the htm file, registered etc etc. Now when I try and start the compiler all I get is the UI loaded, but next to "My Programs" is a timer that just keeps spinning, I can't create a new program as it appears to have just hung. Tried several reboots of PC and MBED but nothing.

After about 5 mins I get "Connection Error: Server responded with a failure code - 0. Click OK to retry"

cheers, Matthew

03 Dec 2011

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the report, and sorry you are having problems; we'll investigate. It sounds like something specific to your account (is working for other people), perhaps not getting setup correctly for some reason. Your account profile suggest you only registered 40mins ago, so it might be a new user thing.

Will get you up and running as soon as we can!

Simon

03 Dec 2011

Edit: Ah, Simon is on the case. I'll shut up.

03 Dec 2011

Same with me, unable to get the compiler page running anymore (it worked of course some hours ago).

03 Dec 2011

Hi Matthew,

Can you confirm you are still seeing this problem, or is all ok now?

Simon

03 Dec 2011

Hi,

I'm getting further but still not working, now I get an SVN error. I can't copy it from the dialog box, but it's something to do with closed server response trying to load a library from SVN

Further news ...

It timed out so I shut down firefox and then clicked on the .htm file on the MBED and I'm seeing the same server timeout as I was from my first posting. A 502 timeout error.

Thanks for the quick reply, Matthew

03 Dec 2011

Hi,

I can't even get to the compiler page now, Firefox just says "Waiting for mbed.org...". I seem to be able to browse the rest of the mbed.org site though.

Matthew

03 Dec 2011

Hi all,

Hopefully the problems are now resolved. Let us know if not!

Dan