mbed-os-5.12.0 : mbed_lib.json not validated because of 'requires' was unexpected

30 Mar 2019

Hi everyone,

Since mbed-os 5.12, I'm not able to compile my project anymore. I have the following error :

Building project gsboard (DISCO_F746NG, ARMC6) Scan: gsboard [ERROR] in ./mbed-os/features/nanostack/sal-stack-nanostack-eventloop/mbed_lib.json element : Additional properties are not allowed ('requires' was unexpected)

Any idea ? Everything was ok before.

02 Apr 2019

Hello, I witnessed the same thing using MbedStudio.

Building project alarm-app-mbedded (NRF51_DK, ARMC6) Scan: alarm-app-mbedded [ERROR] in .\mbed-os\features\nanostack\sal-stack-nanostack-eventloop\mbed_lib.json element : Additional properties are not allowed ('requires' was unexpected)

Unfortunately do not have any idea.

01 Apr 2019

I am experiencing the same, built fine with mbed-os-5.11

Building project HelloWorld_CCA02M1_mbedOS (NUCLEO_F429ZI, ARMC6) Scan: HelloWorld_CCA02M1_mbedOS [ERROR] in ./mbed-os/components/TARGET_PSA/services/COMPONENT_PSA_SRV_IMPL/mbed_lib.json element : Additional properties are not allowed ('requires' was unexpected)

I am using MbedStudio

05 Apr 2019

Same problem...

Any solution or update?

08 Apr 2019

Same problem here. I reverted to mbed-os-5.11 for that moment until a fix is issued.

08 Apr 2019

Still not fixed, I published an issue on GitHub, a Jira ticket as been created : https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-os/issues/10297

11 Apr 2019

I believe the reason for this problem is that compile is not using the in-built tools from within the mbed-os library, but at some other location. When using Mbed Studio like I do, there is option to use the bundled tools in Mbed Studio or from within the active program. Select "Mbed OS tools from active program".

03 Jul 2019

Lindsay Ritchie wrote:

I believe the reason for this problem is that compile is not using the in-built tools from within the mbed-os library, but at some other location. When using Mbed Studio like I do, there is option to use the bundled tools in Mbed Studio or from within the active program. Select "Mbed OS tools from active program".

clear up thank to you ^^