Scrolling bug

11 Nov 2010 . Edited: 11 Nov 2010

Hi everyone, I've found a bug in the compiler: Sometimes, only by moving the mouse up and down, the window is scrolling like I would be using the scrolling wheel. It won't stop until I close the compiler and open it again. Maybe other people have got this bug, too.

11 Nov 2010

Hi,

Can you confirm what platform you are working on? We know Firefox sometimes doesn't send all mouse events which can cause this behaviour, but we did put in a workaround for that.

If you can confirm the platform, and if you do manage to reproduce it the steps to do that, we'll have a look.

Thanks!

Simon

12 Nov 2010

Yes, I'm using Firefox 3.6.2. I will try to reproduce the bug.

19 Nov 2010

I finally managed to reproduce the bug. It took some time, sorry for that. When the middle mouse button (in my case the scrolling-wheel) and one of the other buttons of the mouse are pressed (left or right mouse button) at the same time and you move the scrolling bar on the right of the window, the bug appears.

19 Nov 2010

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for that! We'll have a go at reproducing it and hopefully will be able to find a workaround to squish it on FF.

Thanks again for taking the time to track down and report this.

Simon

19 Nov 2010

No problem. You're welcome. And if you're making some progress on the developement of this site, I benefit from it, too.