Compiler Down

24 Jan 2018

Same here, cannot compile anything.

02 Mar 2018

Same here. I'm a newbee in this forum. See error messages in attachment. Compiler does compile one file. Then does not stop "initializing". The messagebox closes when "cancel" is pressed, compile button does not respond anymore after that. Close and restart the online compiler and you can repeat the proces.

Please help. Raimond

/media/uploads/Rsaparoea/foutmeldingen.pdf

04 Jun 2018

Compiler no longer loads on my system

A worked with it or some hours, a couple of months ago with no significant problem.

Now I just see the briefest "loading bar" flash, then just all white content.

Firefox 60.0.1 (updated since last compiler use)

OSX 10.11.6 (same old system)

Thanks

31 Jul 2018

Getting this message at the moment

Server error Sorry, there was an error when accessing this page (503).

31 Jul 2018

Hi Stephane,

The Online Compiler had some minor issues earlier today but we think those have cleared up now. If you are still unable to load the compiler or having spotty performance please let us know.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Ralph, Team Mbed

02 Aug 2018

pretty buggy right now. Sometimes if I close the browser and reload it will compile. Sometimes it hangs. When I cancel I can't save.

02 Aug 2018

compiler is really acting stupid...I keep getting "session expired" pop ups... I have to close browser and try again ... sometimes it compiles, sometimes it doesn't ... mostly it doesn't

03 Aug 2018

I've experienced similar issues, but with a 503 error, not 502.

03 Aug 2018

The same issue right now. Could you please support us?

04 Aug 2018

Really disappointed /media/uploads/fabio_gatti/cattura.png

04 Aug 2018

04 Aug 2018

06 Aug 2018

The server was in a bad condition yesterday.

11 Dec 2018

Page Not Found when I try to open the compiler today

30 Nov 2018

BAD Gateway...

03 Dec 2018

Is the server still having trouble? I can't get anything done today. Either the page won't load or it and the compiler itself are so slow they time out.

03 Dec 2018

I am having the same issues.

If it does compile successfully, it is an old binary file you receive.

06 Dec 2018

Is it down right now? Unresponsive compiler

16 Dec 2018

I haven't been able access the compiler in over 24 hours already...

17 Jun 2019

Not just the compiler, the export is not working either.. exported project cannot be compiled if you don't change the makefile.

Cloud IDE compiler is not so impressive..

The problem is you cannot easily download the mbed library without downloading and compiling 1000 (exaggerating) other tools.

Your project can suddenly stop working after releasing a new mbed-os.. That happened with me many times. At the moment, I cannot use the new MBED with the SDblock library included. It was working just fine when the sdblock library was a separate library. Reporting the issue, will not solve your problem either ..

29 Oct 2019

I had this problem also until I switched from Google Chrome to Internet explorer. Strange but true.