Dynamic NFC/RFID Tag Expansion Board
The X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board is based on the ST25DV04K NFC Type V/RFID tag IC with a dual interface 4 Kbits EEPROM that also features an I²C interface.
It can be powered by the pin of Arduino connector or directly by the received carrier electromagnetic field.
The X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector pin assignment and can easily be plugged onto any STM32 Nucleo board. Various expansion boards can also be stacked to evaluate different devices operating together with the dynamic NFC tag. The board also features an antenna with a 54 mm ISO 24.2 diameter, single layer, copper etched on PCB.
- ST25DV04K dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC
- Up to 4-Kbit memory with NDEF support
- 54 mm diameter, single layer circular antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Self-powered or powered through the Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors
- Three general purpose LEDs
- FCC and IC verified
- RoHS compliant
Further information and ordering
The X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 can be purchased directly from ST web site.
The page provides additional documents like a user manual, a quick start guide, schematics, gerber files and bill of materials.
You need to log in to post a discussion