X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 Low Voltage Dual Brush DC Motor Driver
Low voltage dual brush DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN240.
Example program for library X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 using two low voltage dual brush DC motors
Library used to control ST Nucleo Evaluation board IHM12A1, based on STSPIN240 low voltage dual brush DC motor control driver.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 is a low voltage dual brush DC motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN240 for STM32 Nucleo.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
Thanks to its programmable current limiter and complete set of protection features, it offers high levels of performance and robustness.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 1.3 A r.m.s
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Low RDS (ON) power stage (HS + LS = 0.4 Ω typ.)
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Connection for two independent DC motors
- RoHS compliant
Further information and ordering
X-NUCLEO-IHM12A1 can be purchased directly from ST web site.
The page provides additional documents like a user manual, a quick start guide, schematics, gerber files and bill of materials.
Additional SW and tools are also provided.
You need to log in to post a discussion
Start new topic
2 years, 7 months ago
2 years, 10 months ago