Optical Heart Rate and SpO2 Monitor Sensor IC MAX30101
The MAX30101 is integrated pulse-oximetry and heart-rate monitor integrated circuit (IC) with ambient light rejection technology. The MAX30101 chip has integrated photodetector and LEDs for raw data collection and monitoring in finger-based applications.
The MAX30101 does not include the Hear Rate algorithm. Please see the MAXREFDES220 for Maxim supplied Heart Rate, SpO2 algorithm and hardware.
Sample Program for MAX30101 1.8V I2C bus hosted on MAX32630FTHR (Mbed Hello World)
Example host software for the Maxim Integrated MAX30101 high sensitivity Heart Rate Monitor chip. Hosted on the MAX32630FTHR FeatherWing micro-controller board.
Firmware/Software Driver Library C++ Source Code for MAX30101 Heart Rate, SpO2 raw data
Driver, C++ source code, and library for the MAX30101 heart rate sensor chip. The MAX30101 IC includes integrated LEDs and photodetectors for the collection of raw data for Heart Rate/Pulse Rate monitoring and for SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation) levels.
Another Implementation for MAX30101 Heart Rate, SpO2 raw data firmware driver library
Pinouts : MAX30101
System Diagram for Heart Rate Monitor
Datasheet for MAX30101 Heart Rate chip
- MAX30101 IC Product Page
- MAX30101ACCEVKIT Evaluation Kit Product Website
- MAXREFDES220#: Finger Heart Rate and Pulse Oximeter Smart Sensor with Embedded Algorithm
- MAXREFDES101: Health Sensor Platform 2.0 Wearable Heart Detection EvKit
- Getting a finger on the pulse of well-being
- Mbed MAXREFDES220 Heart Rate SpO2 Algorithm EvKit
- Mbed MAXREFDES101 Wearables Heart Rate Evaluation Kit