CyaSSL usage example: Xively access with HTTPS
Import this for FRDM-k64f: http://mbed.org/users/wolfSSL/code/CyaSSL-Xively-FRDM/
For using this example:
- Prepare mbed with Ethernet connection.
- Go to http://xively.com. Sign up, and create your channel.
- Copy "Feed ID" and "API Key" on the page to XI_FEED_ID and XI_API_KEY in xively-main.cpp.
- The demo assumes LM75B temperature sensor on Xively Jumpstart Kit board. If your board does not have it, replace tmp.read() with your own read.
- Build, download it to mbed, and you will get the result "Temp" on your Xively channel page.
- Click "Temp" to get temperature graph.