Setting the Bootsplash on Sparkfun's SerLCD v.2.5
I'm working on setting custom bootsplashes for Sparkfun's SerLCD devices.
LCD Attached to pin13 on RX
Typing sends characters to LCD screen.
Esc followed by the following characters does the following:
- h -- Print the help text to the PC
- c -- Clear the LCD Screen and reset cursor position
- a -- Turn on the blinking cursor
- z -- Turn off the blinking cursor
- s -- Display the default sparkfun spash*
- b -- Set current screen to boot splash
- d -- Enable/Disable boot splash
* The Default is as Follows:
Sparkfun.com SerLCD v2
You need to log in to post a comment