MP3 Player with TouchPad And TextLCD Display
Project by Pramod Nataraja and Vishnu Venkataraman
Playing mp3 files present on micro SD card using a audio Decoder VS1053. This project also includes a touch interface for input and TextLCD for display.
Initially SD card was stored with music files named 1.mp3 to 6.mp3 under the folder /sd/music/. MicroSD and VS1053 communicates over SPI to the mbed. TouchPanel communicates over I2C. Depending on the touch panel input pressed particular song is read from the SD card and is sent over to the audio decoder which plays the music through a speaker connected to it. Other features are Play/Pause, Mute/Unmute, Previous Song/Next Song. Volume also can be controlled using the touch Panel.
- Mbed NXP LPC1768
- MicroSD Card Breakout Board
- VS1053 Audio Decoder Breakout
- Text LCD
- MPR121 Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout Board
|Previous||Next||Song 6||Song 5|
|Song 4||Song 3||Song 2||Song 1|
|p9||SDA(Pull Up 1k)|
|p10||SCL(Pull Up 1k)|
|GND via 1k||VO|
MP3 Player with touch panel interface and LCD display.
Below is the references of programs and libraries that the present project was based on
- This project assumes the songs are fixed and always 6 songs are available to Play so this might be improved to detect the songs in the specific folder and play it.
- The names of songs can be decoded from the filename and displayed rather than assuming the song names in a character array.
1 comment on MP3 Player with TouchPad And TextLCD Display:
Please log in to post comments.
Hello! How can I manage my code in order the SD Card and VS1053 Audio Decoder to share the same SPI bus ?? Thank you