Program for reading data from one (or two) ACS712 (current sense amplifier). Read the configuration before trying it.
This program aims at implementing a simple current reader which, sensing from an ACS712, prints on the USB port the average of n samples.
The program can be configured at compile-time by setting few defines:
- the number of channels: either only p20 or the sum of p19 and p20;
- the number of samples to read before printing their average
- the operating mode:
- PIN_TRIGGERED: read a handful of samples when the pin p9 rises
- USER_TRIGGERED: start reading when the user presses the character 's'
- ENDLESS_READ: read continuosly
First of all, when the program starts, it read a bunch of samples and then sets their mean value as reference. This means that the software assumes that when such a reference value is read, there is no current absorption.