About me and my projects
My Libraries and Programs
I started to use the MBED modules because I wanted to access my pellets heating system from everywhere. The system works with a LON bus and allows one to access all kinds of parameters via USB Interface. Here is a picture of my project in ist current state :
To get there I tried a lot of different libraries and also created a few which I though I would Need. Here is the list of the different libraries and programs I have created so far (including the actual status w.r.t. to testing and completeness).
- WLAN items
- WiflyHTTPServerSample tested and working.
- WiFlyHTTPServer Single instance HTTP Server library using WiFly module.
- MultiThreadingHTTPServer Multithreaded Version of the HTTP Server on the WiFly module.
- WifiPlusClick Wifi library using the WifiPlusClick HW from MikroElektronika.com.
- WifiPlusKlickExample Sample application for using the WifiPlusClick library and HW module.
- Ethernet items
- Sensor items
Here is my Equipment:
- 2 x LPC1768
- Application Board
- RN-XV Roving Networks WLAN Module
- WifiPlusClick Module from MikroElektronika :
- Graphical LCD Display 4.3" with SD Card Socket :
- Graphical LCD Display 3.2"
- Pretty Standard text LCD Display 2*16
Please log in to post comments.