(13.July.2015) updated to 0.6.0
(01.May.2014) started sales of 0.5.0! http://www.switch-science.com/catalog/1717/
(13.March.2014) updated to 0.5.0
This is a pin conversion PCB from mbed 1768/11U24 to arduino UNO.
- So if you have both mbed and arduino shields, I guess you would be happy with such a conversion board :)
- Board photo vvv
- Schematic photo vvv
- Functionality photo
Latest eagle files
PCB >> /media/uploads/k4zuki/mbedshield060_p.brd
SCH >> /media/uploads/k4zuki/mbedshield060.sch
BIG changes from previous version
- Ethernet RJ45 connector is removed.
- http://mbed.org/components/Seeed-Ethernet-Shield-V20/ is the biggest hint to use Ethernet!
MostALL of components can be bought at Akizuki http://akizukidenshi.com/
- But sorry, they do not send parts to abroad
- Pinout is changed!
This design has bug(s)
- no bug found for 0.6.0 so far
Fixed bugs here
I2C functional pin differs between 1768 and 11U24(0.5.0 issue)
- This has been fixed from 0.6.0
MiniUSB cable cannot be connected on mbed if you solder high-height electrolytic capacitor on C3(0.4.0 issue)
- This has been fixed from 0.5.0: http://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/g/gP-05002/ is the solution to make this 100% AKIZUKI parts!
the 6-pin ISP port is not inprimented (0.4.0 issue)
- This has been fixed from 0.5.0
I am doing some porting to use existing arduino shields but it may faster if you do it by yourself...
you can use arduino PinName "A0-A5,D0-D13" plus backside SPI and I2C ports for easier porting.
To do this you have to edit PinName enum in
- "mbed/TARGET_LPC1768/PinNames.h" or
- "mbed/TARGET_LPC11U24/PinNames.h" as per your target mbed.
here is the actual list: This list includes define switch to switch pin assignment
USBTX = P0_2, USBRX = P0_3, //from here mbeDshield mod D0=p27, D1=p28, D2=p14, D3=p13, #if defined( MBEDSHIELD_050) MOSI_=p11, MISO_=p12, SCK_=p13, D4=p21, D5=p22, #elif defined(MBEDSHIELD_060) SDA=p27, SCL=p28, #else D4=p12, D5=p11, SDA=p9, SCL=p10, #endif D6=p23, D7=p24, D8=p25, D9=p26, D10=p8, D11=p5, D12=p6, D13=p7, A0=p15, A1=p16, A2=p17, A3=p18, A4=p19, A5=p20, //mbeDshield mod ends here // Not connected NC = (int)0xFFFFFFFF
Please log in to post comments.