How to update firmware for GR-PEACH
How to Update the firmware of CMSIS-DAP
Download a firmware from the following URI.
- Latest version
- Enable direct drag-and-drop copying for OS X yosemite.
- Current version
- This firmware is written in the original GR-PEACH.
- Connect GR-PEACH to PC
Please make a short-circuit at the JP2 when you would like to update the firmware.
- After the connection, it will appear as a disk called "CRP DISABLED".
If "mbed" appears, the short-circuit of JP2 doesn't succeed.
In this case, please re-try the previous item.
When GR-PEACH connected as "CRP DISABLED", JP2 can be opened during firmware updating.
- Open the "CRP DISABLED" disk folder and delete the Firmware.bin. (Please check the following Note.)
- Copy the downloaded file to this drive. (Please check the following Note.)
For Mac user: please check the following URI instead of step 3 and 4.
: Refer here
5. Disconnect between GR-PEACH and PC after copy is finished.
6. Reconnect GR-PEACH and PC.
7. If USB disk appears as "mbed", firmware update is finished.
Please log in to post comments.