Proximity / Ambient Light Sensor LED Demo
Dependencies: MAX44000 nexpaq_mdk
Fork of ALS_Prox_Demo by
ALS Prox Demo
MAX32625NEXPAQ development module
This project is a demonstration application for the MAX32625NEXPAQ development module. You will need the nexpaq application and a compatible phone to run this demo, along with the MAX44000PMB1# peripheral module. This project demonstrates polling the proximity sensor to use it like a button and also polling the ambient light sensor and sending the information back to the application running on the phone, and the phone controlling the threshold for the proximity sensor and controlling the on board RGB LED to create different colors.
Go to the nexpaq developers hub for details on how to load the code for the tile into the application.
- nexpaq App Tile Files: als_prox_demo.zip
- MAX44000PMB1# product page: www.maximintegrated.com/max44000pmb1
- nexpaq website: nexpaq.com
- nexpaq App download: nexpaq.com/app
- nexpaq Developer hub: developers.nexpaq.com/max-development
Files at revision 13:f93636433fa3