Generic Pelion Device Management example for Toshiba boards. TMPM46B
This example is known to work great on the following platforms:
- AdBun-M46B over Wi-Fi and using SD card.
Follow the Quick-Start instructions: https://cloud.mbed.com/quick-start
This example showcases the following device functionality:
- On simulating user button click, increment Pelion LWM2M button resource.
- Allow the user to change the state of the board LED from Pelion LWM2M led_state resource and PUT request.
Instructions to use this program with Mbed CLI¶
1. Import the application into your desktop:
mbed import https://os.mbed.com/teams/Toshiba/code/pelion-example-common cd pelion-example-common
2. Install the CLOUD_SDK_API_KEY
mbed config -G CLOUD_SDK_API_KEY <PELION_DM_API_KEY>
For instructions on how to generate your API key, please see the documentation.
3. Initialize firmware credentials (done once per repository). You can use the following command:
mbed dm init -d "<your company name in Pelion DM>" --model-name "<product model identifier>" -q --force
If above command do not work for your Mbed CLI, please consider upgrading Mbed CLI to version 1.8.x or above.
4. Compile and program:
mbed compile -t <toolchain> -m <TARGET_BOARD>
(supported toolchains : GCC_ARM / ARM / IAR)
5. Connect Pins used with Wifi shield (ESP8266) and SD card shield:
Please refer following configuration defined in mbed_app.json.
"esp8266.rx" : "PE1", "esp8266.tx" : "PE2", "esp8266.cts" : null, "esp8266.rts" : null, "esp8266.rst" : "PC2"
"sd.SPI_MOSI" : "PD2", "sd.SPI_MISO" : "PD1", "sd.SPI_CLK" : "PD3", "sd.SPI_CS" : "PD0",