ESP8266 Socket Library. AT Thinker firmware.
Fork of ESP8266Interface by
This repository has been superceded
This project has moved to https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ESP8266/code/esp8266-driver/
This library works with the AT Thinker firmware.
This library is currently in Beta. It is not feature complete and has some bugs, proceed with caution! Fixes and patches are welcome and appreciated!
Currently the ESP8266Interface Library has the following Abilities:
- TCP Client
- UDP Client
- Transparent mode (single connection of 1 type at a time)
- Station Mode (connects to AP)
To be implemented
- TCP Server
- UDP Server
- Multi Connection Mode (able to have up to 5 sockets at a time)
- AP Mode (Make ESP Chip act like access point)
- DNS Support (currently websites must be looked up by IP)
- Error Recovery
Nice but not necessary
- colorized text for ESP AT Commands in Command line (easier to differentiate from other text)