A template for applications where some small amount of data needs to be notified to a phone app over BLE. It is a good starting point for notifications.
Demo for an Input Service
To help you create your own BLE services, we've created a series of service templates. The *input service template* demonstrates the use of a simple input (boolean values) from a read-only characteristic.
The template covers:
1. Setting up advertising and connection states.
2. Assigning UUIDs to the service and its characteristic.
3. Creating an input characteristic: read-only, boolean, with notifications. This characteristic is updated according to the button's state.
4. Constructing a service class and adding it to the BLE stack.
BLE_API.lib@10:7943b5c1117a, 2015-12-30 (annotated)
- Wed Dec 30 09:54:06 2015 +0000
Update example to comply with latest BLE API changes.
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|