ADXL362 accelerometer library
ADXL362.cpp File Reference
Source file for ADXL362.
Header file for ADXL362.
For support please go to: Github: https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/mbed-adi Support: https://ez.analog.com/community/linux-device-drivers/microcontroller-no-os-drivers Product: http://www.analog.com/adxl362 More: https://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/mbed-drivers-all
Copyright 2016(c) Analog Devices, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Analog Devices, Inc. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- The use of this software may or may not infringe the patent rights of one or more patent holders. This license does not release you from the requirement that you obtain separate licenses from these patent holders to use this software.
- Use of the software either in source or binary form, must be run on or directly connected to an Analog Devices Inc. component.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ANALOG DEVICES "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANALOG DEVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Definition in file ADXL362.cpp.
Generated on Mon Dec 17 2018 20:20:00 by 1.7.2