The Switch Science mbed HRM1017 is FCC and Japan radio type approved Bluetooth low energy development board with the Nordic's nRF51822 SoC. This board is also compatible with nRF51822-mKIT except the 32.768kHz crystal availability.
- Nordic nRF51822 System-on-Chip combining Bluetooth v4.1-compliant 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio and ARM Cortex-M0 processor on a single chip optimized for ultra-low power operation
- Flash 256kB, RAM 16kB
- 2.54mm (0.1inch) pitch, bread board friendly 29 GPIOs
Be careful! GPIO port can drive up to 0.5mA!
- USB drag and drop flashing
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging from offline tools
- Accepts power through:
- Pin header (1.8V-3.6V Typ. 3.0V)
We releaseed switch science mbed HRM1017r3. This product is the updated version of mbed HRM1017. The 3 major changes are below.
- The revision of [nRF51822] chip on HR1017 (2 to 3)
- Expanded the long side of board to antenna length.
- Altered silk.
You need to log in to post a discussion