Arch Pro, an mbed enabled development board for rapid prototyping.
Arch Pro is a variant of mbed LPC1768 with build-in Ethernet, USB Host/Device, Grove connectors and Arduino form factor. With a variety of Shield/Grove hardware modules and lots of software libraries for Arch Pro, you can implement Ethernet, USB Host/Device and NFC applications rapidly and easily.
- The Arch Pro doesn't support semihost and LocalFileSystem.
- To use e a unique Ethernet MAC address for each board, use https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Seeed/code/Arch_Pro_TCPSocket/
- mbed enabled
- Online development tools
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- Handy libraries
- Arduino form factor with two Grove connectors
- Drag-n-drop programming
- Debug using CMSIS DAP
- USB virtual serial for communication
- NXP LPC1768 MCU
- Powerful ARM Cortex-M3 core
- Up to 100MHz
- 512KB Flash, 32KB RAM
- Ethernet, USB Host/Device, 4xUART, 3xI2C, 2xSPI.
The latest Arm Mbed DAPLink interface firmware for the Seeed Arch Pro is available at (click the image):
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
|IOT Easy Internet (IoT) demo for this board||0||10 Dec 2015 by|
|can-bus CAN BUS||8||06 Mar 2015 by|
|ethernet, MAC address, Seeedstudio Arch Pro MAC address||4||26 Jan 2015 by|
|PIN definitions||1||13 Dec 2014 by|
|LPC1768, sram 64KB RAM||1||06 Jun 2014 by|
|EEPROM, flash, storage Local storage||1||18 Feb 2014 by|
2 years, 6 months ago
2 years, 10 months ago