JKSoft Wallbot BLE
JKSoft Wallbot BLE is an mbed enabled robotics kit which has two wheels and magnets underneath of the boards. You can control this robot by iOS App.
The Wallbot BLE is robotic kit using Nordic nRF51822 System-on-Chip combining Bluetooth Low Energy 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio and ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor on a single chip optimized for ultra-low power operation.
- mbed platform-enabled wheeled robotic kit
- Controlled by iOS Apps
- User buttons, LEDs, accelerometer etc
- Nordic semiconductor nRF51822 BLE device
- Flash 128kB, RAM 16kB
- USB drag and drop programming
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging
- mbed.org Developer Website
- Online Compiler
- High level C/C++ SDK
- Active developer community
- Wallbot BLE on-board sensors
- MPU-6050 - 3D accelerometer and 3D gyro
- 2 encoders (speed sensor)
- 4 sensors for line tracing
- Wallbot BLE in places where magnets stick , you can run in the vertical direction
Schematics and Quick Start Guide¶
This is the code that has been written at the time of purchase.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
2 years, 5 months ago