Delta DFCM-NNN50 Development Platform is CE, FCC, TELEC and Bluetooth EPL logo approved EVB that base on NORDICSemi nRF51822 ARM Cortex-M0 SoC with embedded IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi chipset. The developed platform supports ARM mbed toolchain and Arduino form factor.
The Delta DFCM-NNN50-EVB contains a mbed compatible HDK mother board and a daughter board mounted with CE/FCC/TELEC and Bluetooth EPL certified BLE module. The mother board is designed to compatible with Arduino Uno Revision 3 standard so various 3rd-party sensing, control capability shields can interface with BLE/Wi-Fi combo module on daughter board for rapid prototyping BLE and Wi-Fi applications.
The module is based NORDICSemi nRF51822 SoC therefore it supports the standard Nordic Software Development local compiler using Keil, IAR and GCC as well as ARM mbed online compiler for embedded standalone application development. The module also supports Delta defined BLE CLI (Command Line Interface) and WIFI CLI which allow external host MCU to control and set BLE and Wi-Fi communication through UART. The CLI running on the module handles all the BLE and Wi-Fi protocol tasks ends up the application is left to be implemented on external host MCU with minimal development overhead.
WARNING: Note that AnalogIn A4, A5 must remain not connected since those two pins are currently used for 32.768kHz RTC¶
- Delta DFCM-NNN50 BLE BLE/Wi-Fi combo module daughter board
- NORDICSemi nRF51822 with ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- 32MHz embedded crystal, 32.768KHz external RTC
- 256KB flash memory, 32KB SRAM,
- Single 50 ohm RF pinout via embedded RF switch for BLE and Wi-Fi
- CE/FCC/TELEC and BLUETOOTH EPL certified
- Delta DFCM-NNN50 mother board
- USB drag and drop programming
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging
- Accepts power through USB or external source (7V-12V)
- Pin header for current measurement
This CLI (Command Line Interface) is based mbed-os. Both NNN50 and NQ620 are supported.
E-mail to IOT.MODULE@deltaww.com
- HDK mother board schematics
- Daughter board schematics
- Windows Serial Configuration
- Platform User Guide
- ARM mBed Bluetooth LE Getting Start Page
- Handbook of mbed Networking Libraries
- Use Cases
You need to log in to post a discussion