Mbed Enabled: How to Apply
Ready to apply?
Before applying you should determine the correct Mbed Enabled category for your product and review the latest Mbed Enabled requirements for that program category.
Step 1: Development
- Contact the Mbed team to become an official Mbed Partner and get your company and product pages set up on the Mbed website.
- Regularly get in touch with the Mbed technical team to help you through the development of your product features.
- Develop the software support for your product and reach out to the Mbed technical team if you feel stuck or have specific technical/architectural questions about Mbed technology.
Step 2: Validation
- Verify that the developed software for your product meets all technical requirements and self-validation tests.
- Connect with the Mbed team to send relevant test reports and advise them how to access the software for your product.
- Ship 10 hardware product samples to our technical team in one of the office locations specified below. The Mbed team will begin testing and validating the product and software against the technical requirements and compliance criteria once the samples are received.
Step 3: Become Mbed Enabled
- The Mbed team will confirm with you the outcome of the validation process. If your product is successfully validated, the Mbed team will schedule the support software for your product to be included in one of the future official Mbed release.
- Once the software for your product is included in the official Mbed release, a marketing representative from the Mbed team will contact you about co-marketing of your Mbed Enabled product.
- Your product is officially announced as Mbed Enabled and the software for it is available in the official Mbed releases for every developer to use. Congratulations!
Where to ship samples
When applying under the program categories for Boards, Components, Interface, Modules, Products, please ship your samples to one of the following offices:
United KingdomAttn: Arm Mbed Enabled Program
110 Fulbourn Road