ST
A world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, both today and in the future.

X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 for Nucleo F767ZI

24 Dec 2017

Hi,

I am using ST Cloud_IBM_MbedOS example with my X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 and Nucleo-F767ZI. I tried the pin map IDW01M1 tx to F7 PA_9 and IDW01M1 rx to F7 PA_10 in the mbed_app,json like this "wifi-tx": { "help": "TX pin for serial connection to external device", "value": "PA_9" }, "wifi-rx": { "help": "RX pin for serial connection to external device", "value": "PA_10"

but the program doesn't work. The serial doesn't print anything, only LED 1 blinks. Can anyone help me figure out what is this mistake and how to fix it?

Thank you so much, Best regards, Duy

08 Jan 2018

adustm wrote:

X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1

Thank you so much for your support Armelle DubocST,

I checked the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 and it is able to use with the Nucleo-F767ZI but there must be some software or hardware patch. I haven't tried both of them but I hope they will work:

1/ Software patch: Config the pinout in the mbed-os from the GitHub source 2/ Set the Jumper Wires.

The 1st solution will sacrifices USB or Ethernet feature while the 2nd is not. I hope that this topic could help others.