The STM32F746G-DISCO discovery board (32F746GDISCOVERY) is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex®-M7 core-based STM32F746NGH6 microcontroller.

Broken LCD templates

13 Aug 2016

Hi, I tried to compile the LCD demo and the TouchScreen demo, but are some error messages about audio HAL.

Is the template broken or I need to configure something?

03 Sep 2016

Hi,

This is also a problem in the touch screen demo, just do the same as described below.

I just removed this: " || (audio_out_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_TIMEOUT) || (audio_out_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_ERROR)"

and

" || (audio_in_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_TIMEOUT) || (audio_in_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_ERROR)"

Then it should look like this:

/* Determines if it is an audio out or audio in error */
  if ((audio_out_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_BUSY) || (audio_out_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_BUSY_TX))
  {
    BSP_AUDIO_OUT_Error_CallBack();
  }

if ((audio_in_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_BUSY) || (audio_in_state == HAL_SAI_STATE_BUSY_RX))
  {
    BSP_AUDIO_IN_Error_CallBack();
  }

And then you have to select "Compile All"

25 Oct 2016

My LCD Demo compiles & uploads to the F7 board OK, but nothing demos, I mean the screen stays blank. Also, In what file did you make this change?

31 Oct 2016

Just double click on the error line in the compiler and the file will open on the correct line. Do your edit there as per above, save and compile all.

05 Dec 2016

Hello, It looks like it is fixed now. I just tried to launch the LCD Demo (https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ST/code/DISCO-F746NG_LCD_demo/?platform=ST-Discovery-F746NG). I have updated every library and the display works normally.

Kind regards