The FRDM-KL25Z is an ultra-low-cost development platform for Kinetis L Series KL1x (KL14/15) and KL2x (KL24/25) MCUs built on ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor. Features include easy access to MCU I/O, battery-ready, …

Board disconnects when copying bin files in

30 Nov 2016

As the description says, I'm having problems with the board in which the board will disconnect momentarily then reconnect every time I copy bin files into the mbed drive. It doesn't happen with the OpenSDA method but it does after I put the s19 files into bootloader. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

18 Feb 2017

Does the program you copied work? If so i don't see a problem. If it doesn't you might need to restart Windows without unplugging the USB. I don't know what OS you are using, but i was getting SWD ERROR on my Windows 10 until i did that. It still disconnects, but at least it works now. Much like any computer it likely needs to reboot to load the program, so i doubt you can "fix" that.

17 Apr 2018

I have the same issue. I can't even load a sample code from this site because it disconnects the moment i try to paste something. Also, the disconnection/connection happens at random times every few seconds as well.

Also,I want the original demo code to run upon startup. How do I do that?

22 Oct 2018

In windows 10, I solved this problem by stopping the StorSvc service from the task manager.