mbed M0 in ROM USB drivers in nxpUSBlib

06 Apr 2012

Hello, I ordered little sister for my LPC1768 mbed - LPC11U24 mbed. This one have USB device drivers in ROM.

Today I checked lpcware.com again for nxpUSBlib and I found that new release 0.93 supports those in ROM USB drivers in this new release.

Because I made all programs here in online compiler, I would like to ask if is it possible to use this source code from nxpUSBlib here in online compiler with LPC11U24 mbed?

Does anybody have any experience with this nxpUSBlib compiled with offline toolchain?

I got working example with lpc1768 mbed acting as USB flashdisk with filesystem in RAM but I was completely lost in ARM mdk. Also needed to use hex2bin utility.

Other examples was not working for me because there was not "project" file (.uvproj?) and I was not able to figure out what is missing.

06 Apr 2012

One question more. Can anybody say if this nxpUSBlib can be used in RTOS environment as is CMSIS RTOS here on mbed in HOST mode with LPC1768 mbed and in DEVICE mode with LPC1768 mbed and LPC11U24 mbed?

I would like to use CMSIS RTOS on both mbeds with capability to have Host or Device with LPC1768 mbed and Device with LPC11U24 mbed because I love this CMSIS RTOS and also any USB... and is easier for me to make program with more tasks to do with RTOS than without. But I was not able to get BlueUSB host work with this RTOS.